Municipal Foundation Seeks an Experienced Grant Writer and Coordinator
Municipal Foundation Seeks an Experienced Grant Writer and Coordinator10/07/2019
A municipal foundation in the South seeks a mission-driven, English-language grant writer to undertake responsibility for all submissions, reports, research, tracking and overseeing donor relations.
The position is a part time one, the organization’s offices are in the Negev, and a good working knowledge of Hebrew is a must. Working partly from home is an option.
An Opportunity for Someone Whose Mother Tongue is English:
If English is your mother tongue, you are a writer by nature and know-how, used to keeping a CRM updated at all times, and have ample experience raising money for Israeli nonprofits, then we are looking for you.
- Work directly with CEO to increase funding and create new income options
- Writing all grant applications and all reports to funders and prospective funders
- Researching for prospective funders to expand the existing donor base
- Track and supervise all submissions and relationships with funders worldwide and keep the organizational CRM updated
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- Hebrew reading and speaking at a high level
- At least 5 years of proven grant writing experience
- Proven success in raising funds from foundations and private donors
- Excellent analytical and creative skills in developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity needed to join a small but driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM