As a team lead, you will responsible for research and development of core algorithms that fuels our products. This is an end-to-end responsibility, from an idea to a product. It includes:
• Lead and mentor the team members and support their personal and technical growth
• Work closely with product & align the data projects with organizational goals
• Developing production-grade models. This includes research, defining measurable objectives, etc.
• Collaborating with the engineering team to deliver high-value innovative product solutions that are based on the models
• Monitoring productized models and updating them as necessary
• Expand the team
• M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Computer Science or any relevant field.
• 7+ years experience as a Data Scientist.
• 2+ years of managerial experience.
• Proven experience with algorithm in production environment
• Ability to work with customers
• System and product view
• Experience with Big Data systems such as Spark, etc.
• Computer vision experience – Expert level
• Python - proficient